Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fakers, Curious Cases, and Comments


  • Good thing I got yesterday's post in when I did, because it is already obsolete: the Fakers are in the Finals. How are things ever going to change, people??
  • Last night Joelyssa watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was what I thought it would be. Short stories seem to be the perfect format for taking a clever concept (like a man growing younger) and fleshing it out without going too deep. And while people adapt novels into movies all of the time, I think short stories are way better suited for film. A properly adapted novel would usually have to be at least ten hours long. Think of how long it takes to read a 250 page novel. Now some short stories take a good couple hours to read, which is of course a standard length for a movie. I want to see more short stories made into films, and I want to see less novels sold short.
  • I don't know how else to respond to recent comments, but I figure in the body of the blog is good enough.
  • Thanks on the site design, I wish I could say I did anything. I didn't even choose it. Just endorsed it.
  • I don't use "Mom's" iPod to write posts. Even though I geek out on the iPod, I have found it is too cumbersome to write blog posts (although it is possible).
  • Isaiah is cuter than ever.
  • I don't remember kissing Melissa, but I know so far Melissa is 2 for 2 in writing awkward comments on my blog. :)
  • This blog is not designed for old folks. Keep them away!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't asking if you blogged from Mom's ipod, just if you took it to Seattle and looked up all that info. on it. Nevermind, it's not important.

    ReplyDelete