Monday, January 12, 2009

A Welter of Multifarious Consanguinity

Things that bothered me today, and today only (and ultimately really within the last hour):

1. I have a headache.
2. My right contact lens is on the fritz.
3. I took a nap and was awakened to booming music from the neighbors. Probably contributed to my headache.
4. I left my backpack in my car last night and went out to get it in my socks but of course that got my socks all wet. Yeah, I know, I deserve it, but it was annoying.
5. Before I went out to to my car I walked all the way downstairs then realized I needed my keys so I had to trudge all the way back up.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that really was a blog i couldn't have lived without! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These certainly are dark times when a bourgeois man can't walk out to his car without getting his socks wet. Feel better, Joel!

    ReplyDelete